Add Availability or Booking Calendar
Using the WP Booking Calendar plugin you can insert a calendar in each property page from where your customers can check the availability of the property or can book a time to visit.
Install WP Booking Calendar
Follow the below steps to install the booking calendar plugin.
- On your left sidebar navigate to Plugins > Add new
- Search for WP Booking Calendar
- Click on Install Now
- Click on Activate
Add WP Booking Calendar To a Property
Please follow the below steps to add a booking calendar to properties
- Go to Real Estate Manager -> Settings -> Single Property Page -> Property Settings Tabs and create a new tab “Book a Visit”.
- Now go to Real Estate Manager -> Property Fields and drag a shortcode field from the left side to the fields list. Provide a title, data name as booking_calendar_shortcode and choose Admin Settings Tab as Book a Visit.
- Now when you will edit a property, you will see a new section, here you can provide the shortcode [bookingcalendar] and it will render the booking form on the frontend.
Screenshots to Follow